This week I will be talking with some great people who have been doing valuable work in the field of mobile learning—researching, designing, implementing, teaching, coding, and making: David Gagnon, Liz Kolb, and Jenna Blanton. Here is the announcement from Connected Learning TV: Teachers and Students: real-life mobile implementation with learners.
Also see last week’s session, Mobile Learning: turning place into a learning space:
- Richard Scullin – Founder, MobileEd.org; Director of Mount Greylock Regional High School DML Lab
- Chris Emdin – Associate Professor in the Department of Mathematics, Science and Technology at Teachers College, Columbia University; #HipHopEd
- Jack Martin – Associate Director, Global Kids; NYC Haunts
- Matthew Battles – Principal and Associate Director, metaLAB at Harvard
- Steve Vosloo – Senior Project Officer in Mobile Learning, UNESCO